The objective of Gnadaa Japan study tours to Sri Lanka is to visit off-the- beaten places and to meet the local people. The accommodation we use are mostly small and eco friendly hotels or houses and the food is also a combination of both local food and elegant restaurants. The tour is usually 6—7 days and includes one or two nights in Trincomalee when we spend time with the ladies in the sewing center.
Before the tour, Gnadaa Japan organizes an orientation in Tokyo where we listen the requests of our tour participants. We try to meet their wishes as much as possible!
Study Tour (sample tour) - 6 days
- Arrival Colombo
- Day 2—Visit to Wholesale Shopping area and city tour.
- Ayurveda treatment.
- Day 3—Trincomalee. beach walk evening
- Day 4—visit to Sewing center. Lunch with the sewing girls. Enjoy Saree fashion
- Leave for Eco hotel– stay in Siigiriya.
- Day 5. Sigiriya rock climbing, elephant safari.
- Day 6. Bird watching. Leave for airport in the afternoon.
Study tour gallery
Click to enlarge